In view of the latest Government advice concerning the Coronavirus situation, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend all church and group meetings held at the King’s Church in Bishops Waltham until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Home Group leaders, complete the church enquiry form on the website, or contact our Pastor Matt Small via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rather than simply a building, our Church is a body of believers united in their belief in God and the salvation offered by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Whilst we may not be meeting within the Church premises at the moment, our church family continues to support each other via the Home Group church network and by obedience to Jesus’ instruction to love your neighbour as yourself. We are asking all our members to bear the following in mind at the present time:
- How are your family and friends doing?
- How is your neighbour?
- Is someone near self-isolating and unsupported or just unable to go out?
- Can you help?
- Please watch out for single people, and the elderly who are isolated from their families. Do they have enough food, medicines such as pain-killers, fluids?
Whilst not being complacent or reckless, let’s all try to resist fear and selfishness.
Please click here for current Corona Virus (Covid-19) general guidance.
If you have health concerns and for the latest health advice, please visit the NHS website.
Please continue to walk closely with God by remaining in the word and being diligent in prayer. Particularly we ask you to pray for:
- All those who are ill;
- Those who are isolated and lonely;
- Those who work in the health & social care sectors;
- Those who are researching Covid19;
- Those who bring and co-ordinate relief;
- Those in our Government who make decisions and policy.